Dillon Carpet & Flooring
Tile has finally come into the 21st Century. Now you can have all the advantages of a ceramic tile floor with performance features designed to meet today's demanding lifestyles. New DuraCeramic is warmer to the touch, more comfortable underfoot, and faster and easier to install than traditional ceramic tile. You can even choose to install DuraCeramic with grout or without it. The final design is up to you! DuraCeramic is the intelligent choice for today's lifestyle. We sell Dura-Ceramic, Nafco, Earthwerks and Burke.
DuraCeramic Features the following:
- Warmth - No more tiptoeing around the room. DuraCeramic is significantly warmer than ceramic.
- Installation choices - DuraCeramic with grout for the popular look of traditional ceramic and stone or without grout providing a fresh and distinctive upscale visual.
- Durability - DuraCeramic has limestone composite construction that resists chipping and cracking. Extremely durable and easy to maintain.
- Warranty - Lifelong Limited Warranty against fade, stain and wear out / Five-Year Commercial Limited Warranty.
- Natural Designs - No matter what decorating style you've chosen for your home, DuraCeramic's natural design will harmonize with any decor. With a variety of slate, marble, porcelain and stone looks to choose from, your decorating options are unlimited.
- Quiet - DuraCeramic's overall construction absorbs sound and creates a more peaceful atmosphere in your home.
- Speed of installation - Installed with or without grout, a typical DuraCeramic installation can be completed in about half the time it takes to complete a comparable ceramic tile installation.